-------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------

Monday, May 31, 2010

Best B-day Present EVER!

Chris got me and him front row tickets to the Twins/Rangers game this last weekend for my birthday and it was AWESOME!!! We were right on the field off of first base and got to see all of the action and players close up! It was the first time we had been to the new field and outdoor baseball is so much better than the dome! Here are some pics from our day......
My Mauer!
Close up of Mauer :) I zoomed in when he ran by to get a good shot but I guess I zoomed in a little too far! Still a great picture :)
Kubel and Young heading out to the outfield.
My view of the game :) That is first base right ahead of my feet!
Gardy getting fired up over a bad call!
The fan that caught the home run ball was in fair territory yet they called it foul. He was not happy!
Mauer hitting
Kubel on first base.
Mauer on first base
Morneau on first base
Cuddy hitting
The team
Mauer
Us in our seats!
Twins win!
Kirby Puckett statue
Us sitting in the golden glove
Kent Hurbeck at his restaurant in the stadium after the game
Me with the Mauer statue!
We got many more pictures at the game so if you want to see more come on over to see them!

1 comment:

Cassidy Chaos said...

You crack me up! Glad you had fun!