-------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween!

We had a fun and busy Halloween this year! We carved pumpkins, made cookies, and trick-or-treated all over! Here are some pictures from our weekend!
Our little lady bug! I loved when Olivia wore this when she was little so it was fun getting it out again! She loved her costume!
Livy was Cinderella this year. She is really into the princesses right now. I think she changed her mind about 20 times....daily....with what she wanted to be but finally decided on this one!
She got to wear her costume to dance class, daycare, and on halloween so she was pretty excited!
Our little trick-or-treaters!
Livy and I made and decorated cookies for everyone. She had a lot of fun putting on all of the chocolate chips....and eating them of course. "Can I just try one?" she would say every 5 seconds :)
Carving pumpkins!
She was so excited....and then once they were opened....wouldn't touch them!
Peyton wasn't afraid of them anymore like she was when we picked them out!
The final product! Livy was so excited for her spider pumpkin....that I got to clean and carve :) Chris's was the one in the middle and I did the monster too. We got a new battery powered carving knife this year so it went so much faster! If you don't have one......get one for next year!!!
Liv with Auntie aka "the fashion police" lol
The whole group at my grandmas. Everyone had awesome costumes!
left to right: my grandpa, Vickie, Joel, Andrea, Dave, my mom, my grandma, and us in the front
Peyton was terrified of everyone!
Trick-or-Treating at Grandpa and Grandma Volden's
Liv and Grandpa.

No comments: