-------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Olivia's 4 Year Pics!

We went to see my cousin Abbey (www.sunlitphotography.com) for Olivia's 4 year pics this year and as always....she is amazing :) It is fun to see her and her family too every time we visit! The kids always have so much fun playing together after we are done. Here are our favorites that we picked out! I had to shrink the picture size a lot because it wouldn't let me upload them to the blog so I hope they don't look too blurry after having to do that!
 
 




She looks so grown up here!
 

We had fun at the apple orchard....and the girls had even more fun eating the apples!  When we got home, every single apple had little bites out of them :)
 







This one is my favorite :)
 







No comments: