-------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Twins Game!

We got my dad tickets to a twins game for his 60th birthday this year. Too bad it was raining the whole time! Besides that....we had a lot of fun. Liv got to ride the "train" and the bus to and from the game so she was really excited and she also got her favorite....cotton candy! We didn't take many pictures because of the rain but here are a few!
Liv and her cotton candy! The "Circle me Bert" sign I made for my dad....by the end of the game it was demolished from the rain!
Vickie, Matt, Olivia, Mom, Dad, Chris, Me, and Peyton.....soaked :)
My little Mauer fans :)
The girls with their baseballs.
After we got home from the game we had to get a picture since we were out of the rain!

No comments: