-------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Doll House!

Livy had been talking and talking about wanting a barbie house for her 4th birthday.  Because I am addicted to Pinterest, I started looking up how we could build it and decorate it ourselves because I thought it would be fun.  We found the plan that we liked and modified it to fit barbies and it got pretty huge!  It was a lot of work but was really fun to make!  Chris did all of the woodwork, we both did a lot of painting,  and I did all of the decorating.  It turned out really cute and she just loves it!  Thanks to all of our family for filling it up with furniture for her birthday!  Here's how it turned out!
 

 These little pieces were not fun to paint!
 


 Working hard!
 
 Ta da! Finally finished! Peyton can't quite reach the top floor but it is perfect for Olivia's height!
 
 Barbie even got a pool from Auntie Vickie!
 
 Big bedroom.  Chris made all of the beds and I did the cushions, pillows, pictures, and curtains.  We made the lamps out of wooden pieces from hobby lobby and I found the bean bag at a craft sale.  The walls are all made from scrapbook paper and modgepodge so it looks more like wallpaper.
 
 Smaller bedroom.  This one is my favorite!
 
 Living room.  I found the couch and chair at a craft sale and they were perfect!  Chris made the fireplace in the back.
 
 Bathroom.  Chris made the sink and I made the mirrow, towel, and curtains.
 
 Kitchen
 
Laundry Room

No comments: