-------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Mommy and Me Dance class with Peyton!

Peytor Bug and I started Mommy and me dance class 2 weeks ago.  She is a dancing queen at home and dances non-stop, pushing her music toy buttons and asking you to "mommy watch!" as she twirls around.  As for when we got to dance class.....she loved putting on her outfit and ballet slippers but she gets so shy around people she doesn't know so I had to carry her the whole time and she just kept saying "no, no, no" for everything we did :)  I saw a few smiles in there here and there where you could tell she was trying not to smile but was actually liking it a little bit so we will see how it goes!  The second week went better and although I had to hold her again there wasn't any "no, no, no's".....progress :)  As soon as we got home.....she was back to dancing and twirling and jumping....which they learned in class that night.....so I think she really does like it and will come around soon....stay tuned!


No comments: