-------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Packages from Grandma and Grandpa Stenzel!

Olivia got an Easter package today from Grandpa and Grandma Stenzel. We had to open it right away of course :) Olivia got a big ducky and of course L-O-V-E-S it!!! She carried it all around tonight and kept telling Lucy "no no" so she wouldn't eat it (she got her shamoo tonight from sea world......luckily with no visable damage). Then we had to rock with it at story time and then take it to bed. I'm sure she will wake up tomorrow morning quacking away! She also loves the candy and cried for 10 min. after I told her she had enough and took it away! Here is her opening her package.....Thank you so much!
A duck!!!
Kisses!
Quacking.....
Hugs!
Look at all of my eggs filled with candy!!!
Eating M & M's
I love my Ducky!
Thank you Grandma and Grandpa!

No comments: