-------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------

Friday, December 30, 2011

Take pictures of me too mommy!

Every time I take pictures of Peyton each month this little lady is yelling "Take pictures of me now Mommy!" I do have to say...at least she will sit there and smile for me :) Peyton is a little harder these days! Livy has turned into quite the little sassy pants lately.....some of the things that come out of her mouth....boy oh boy....we are in for it with this one as a teenager :) Along with her sassiness she is a very smart and funny little girl. Her favorite thing lately besides dance class of course is playing board games....and somehow....she always wins! I think she cheats! Here are little miss sassy pants pictures.....after each one she had to run up and make sure it was a good one before she quickly ran back to make a different pose for me....what a character!
I can't believe how big she looks in these pictures! Even though she tells us daily..."I'm growing!" "I'm getting bigger Mom!"

No comments: